Kid's Berry Bites Multivitamin, 100% RDA of 13 Vitamins & Minerals, 120 Chewables
Naturelite Nutrition Fast & Free Shipping & Speedy Handling Policy,
On All Orders Shipped to 48 Contiguous States.
- Fast & Free Shipping - On all Domestic orders Over $29.00, shipped directly from our climate controlled facility located in Las Vegas either the same day or first business day, USPS First Class Mail for orders up to 13 ounces or USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate for orders over 13 ounces.
- Speedy Handling - All orders are prepared for shipping the same day we receive them 7 day a week.
- Orders Received by 2:00PM PST will be shipped THE SAME DAY before 5:00PM PST. Orders Received after 2:00PM PST will be shipped by 10:00AM PST THE NEXT MORNING, Monday through Saturday. All orders Received on Sunday will be shipped Monday morning 10:00AM PST. Excluding Holidays!
Good nutrition is always important, but never more so than the first few years of life. These crucial years are when our greatest growth and development occur. Its absolutely that we obtain the necessary nutrients to support this maturation process.
Naturelite Nutrition's Kids Berry Bites Multivitamin are specially formulated your growing child's health with a comprehensive selection of nutrients that are essential for growth and development. We use only natural vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, and we make sure to include ingredient dosages that match the most current recommendations concerning children's health and nutrition. With our Berry Bite Multi you get the best vitamins for kids in tasty chewable lozenges.
- Sweetened with Xylitol*
- 100% RDA of 13 Vitamins & Minerals*
- Tasty Chewable Lozenges*
- Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Formula*
Suggested Usage: Children ages 4 and up: Take 2 Chewables daily with food. Children 3 to 1 years of age Take 1 or 2 Chewables daily with food.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Vegan
Caution: Consult physician if child is taking medication or has a medical condition.
Warning: Accidental overdose of Iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Xylitol is harmful to pets, seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.