The difference between a low price generic and Naturelite Nutritions Premium Supplements is QUALITY.
Raw materials, selected from the finest sources around the world, are only the beginning.
Naturelite Nutrition guarantees all of their products for potency and purity.
and Contains No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.”
Other ways to identify quality include:
• Amber glass bottles increase shelf life by protecting your product from light and moisture and ensuring the product remains at full potency through the Best By date and they are most easily recycle.
• Prolonged release coatings on appropriate supplements release nutrients at the most beneficial time for optimum absorption by the body
• Unique ingredients and balanced formulations provide the latest in nutritional science in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian formulas. Organic materials are used when poossible.
• Two safety seals protect against tampering — a full body heat-sealed plastic sleeve plus a seal under the cap
• Disintegration time tests are run on every batch to ensure that the tablets and capsules break down
• Easy-to-read Best By dates ensure product freshness and potency, every bottle is coded for complete batch history .
• Natural Products Association GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification
• Full disclosure means our labels list each ingredient and nutrient in the product.
• Strong technical support — our Manufacturing facility is staffed with educated health professionals to help us provide the best Brand of supplements available.
• Structure/function claims explain the role of a nutrient or dietary ingredient intended to affect the normal structure or function in humans, the general well-being from consumption, or describe the means by which a nutrient or dietary ingredient maintains the stated structure or function.
• Double Verified Gluten Free® testing program ensures that finished products undergo gluten testing using an ELISA test, to detect the presence of gluten. Once the test confirms no more than 10 ppm gluten, our logo will be placed on the front panel of the label. This process is in addition to what we’ve done for years: validating the allergen statement for raw materials does not list gluten, making the entire process DOUBLE VERIFIED.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH PRIDE